Budgeting and Forcasting Using Excel
Create, Maintain and Improve the
Financial Forecasting Process
Get the basic skills you need to accurately predict revenues and costs.Forecasting is critical to the functioning and success of every business, from small companies to giant corporations. In this hands-on training, you’ll discover the basics you need to assemble data and build forecasts that help power the operations, finance, production and planning functions in your organization.
- Gather the basic facts necessary to start building a fore cast
- Learn the limitations—what forecasts can and cannot do
- Choose the proper forecasting technique given available data and forecast goals
- Critique and interpret forecasts and their implications
- Utilize powerful MS Excel® tools—with uses transferable to other disciplines
- Master and use regression tools to make better forecasts
What they say about BFE Program
"The program is an eye-opener. It has helped me to expand my budgeting and knowledge. The discussions are very welcoming, thus all are encourage to participate and to share our ideas/thoughts."
Financial Analyst, KMC Solutions
"The training is good even if I have zero knowledge about budgeting & Forecasting. The program contents are practically useful in work."
"I learned a lot of other alternatives in projecting Revenues. These learnings will be helpful in budget and forecast preparation when I get back to the office."
Ancheta, Ma. Teresa U.
"“I’ve learned to appreciate the significance of financial management, through budgeting and forecasting in the success of an organization or a company.”"
Leonardo, John Robinson A.
Audit Supervisor, Leonardo Vicente & Associates, CPAs