Why Hire a CFC®?
A Certified Financial Consltant (CFC®)
- is informed of the applicable Code of Professional Conduct and the profession's Common Body of Knowledge.
- strives to keep current with developments in any area of the profession where specific expertise is claimed.
- behaves in a manner that maintains the good reputation of the profession and its ability to serve the public interest.
- acts in the best interest of the client, providing professional services with integrity, objectivity, and independence.
- treats all client information as confidential.
- acts in accordance with the applicable legislation and laws.
Hire a CFC® today.