Credit Analysis and Lending Program
This program covers advanced analytical frameworks to provide both theory and practical tools to analyze and evaluate information in corporate financial statements. It will deepen the participant’s ability to analyze how financial information captures and reflects the critical factors of risk and success in the competitive environment of corporate firms.
This program also focuses on the linkage between competitive dynamics in an industry, firm strategy, accounting quality and financial analysis, forecasting future earnings and cash flows, and decision making. Participants will apply and reflect upon advanced methods of analyzing financial information based with modern risk management techniques.
Upon the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the issues involved in lending to corporate clients in different industry sectors.
- Analyze and interpret financial information in order to inform and justify lending decisions.
- Evaluate and discuss the various types of financial and non-financial risk underlying corporate lending relationship.
- Analyze the underlying purpose of the loan requirement and evaluate the options available to structure the facilities appropriately.
- Understand consumer credit principles and processes and mitigate consumer credit risks.
What they say about CAL Program
"The speaker was able to explain the topics clearly. It would help me understand and interpret the figures in financial statements. I would say that this training will help me a lot in my profession."
Marites C. Codeñera
Supervisor, Finance and Accounting
Maybank ATR Kin Eng Capital Partners, Inc.
"This program provides a better understanding to our client’s operations. I am positive that all the topics I learned will be applied to my everyday dealings with clients and in my job and I am hoping this will open more opportunities."
Maria Leonora Pineda
Dectech Solutions (Australia)